It’s that time again, let’s get the word out and get our candidates elected! The Spring Election will take place March 21 to April 4th.
Please download, print, and share both of our fliers with members at your school to help them learn about our candidates. Encourage them to participate in the SDEA Spring Election!
Please note the following election rules:
- No campaigning using DISTRICT EMAIL. Personal email CAN BE used!
- No fliers can be placed in school mailboxes until the election starts on MARCH 21st!
- BEFORE the election starts, fliers CAN be:
- Handed out during non-instructional time
- Taped onto the counter in front of mailboxes (you can leave a stack of fliers, but often a “helpful” person will put them them into mailboxes, which creates an election violation)
- Placed on the lunchroom table, teachers’ desks, or other workspaces that are not mailboxes
Remember, SDEA sends 1 flier from each candidate to the school site to be posted on the union board. Please make sure that these are there.
Download and print the SDEA Spring 2016 Flier here
Download and print the CTA 2016 flier here